This advice assumes that you have logged in to WTR.
This advice requires you to have Appointer Privileges on WTR, and the rights to send an email.
WTR holds the addresses of the following groups:
- Match Official Developers
- Club Referee Contacts
- Club Treasurers
and can be used to send emails to discrete groups.
- From the Main Menu select the "Send eMails/Memos" option.
- The following dialogue is shown.
- Enter your subject and message. The Message Editor allows you to use Rich Text, i.e. Bold, Italic, Bullet Points, Numbered lists. Each recipient will receive a personalised message (e.g. "Dear John") so there is no need to enter a salutation.
- Once finished entering your message, select the "Send as Email" option (Memos are internal messages only shown on WTR.)
- Finally click the "Choose Recipient Group" button.
- After a pause, you will be taken to the Group Selection Screen. This is a long screen with many groups, but the key NLDRFURS groups are:
- Referee Adviser
- Referee Coach
- Club Referee Contact
- Club Treasurer